YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, November 19, 2007

QUASSAR'S QUIZ #1: CHINESE TROUPE????

We haven't had a quiz for a while so I thought I'd throw a couple at you this morning.

Can any one identify this 5 people Chinese Troupe?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Bill,
Are they the Yong Bros. and Sisters?
Dom Yodice

11/19/2007 8:49 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

so many people who worked with Johnny & Walter in later years didn't know they used to be a troupe.
The first time I worked with them doing the two act, I walked into the dressing room and said,"didn't anyone ever tell you guys, you can' do that"!

11/19/2007 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home