YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, December 14, 2007

CANADIAN NATIONAL EXHIBITION CHORUS LINE

"To The Chorus Girls I've Known Before", this one is for Bertha, Charlotte, & Terry, because they've been there, done that!

This was during the night show when we were there with Dobritch doing the afternoon shows, in the mid 1960's. I don't remember how many girls there were but I believe it was around 100, but I also keep remembeering the number 64.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This clip brings back memories of the "Roxy Theatre" as well as "Radio City Music Hall". Roxy Theatre we did the walking globe number with these formations. "Hal Sands -- Manhattan Rockets" did a fan number simular to this. Boy what training and rehearsing.The Macy Day parade, when the Rockettes appeared I was doing the kicks with them.
Thanks Bill for sharing. B.C.

12/14/2007 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home