YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

DALE LONGMIRE



From "Clown Alley.Net"
Mr. Lee said...
To let everyone know... Dale Longmire had open heart surgery yesterday. had to have valve replacement..Talked to his sister late last night and at that time all was going well{doctors terms}..Was still in recovery but he was responding to the nurses and surgeons. He is in Sarasota Memorial hosp. at least thru next monday,, He should be out of intensive care by Sat. morn..I'm sure he would love to hear from all of you out there... Lee Stevens

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee cherie;
We all Thank you for the info.
first leat him rest a little.
then atac......LOL

merry christmas to all.
and a happy new years.2008

12/15/2007 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DALE GET WELL! Lets have an address so we can send Dale some cards....please

12/17/2007 8:00 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Dale is still in the hospital, he is recovering, all tubes have been removed and he is able to walk around some, but is very weak.
I'm working on the address thing but for now we can just keep pulling for him, & hope for a speedy recovery.

12/19/2007 5:17 PM  
Blogger Barry K. Spiker, PhD said...

I am an old friend and classmate of Dales--my name is Barry Spiker (b.spiker@att.net). I just saw Dream Girls tonight, New Years eve, and thought of Dale--you see, we were the Supremes, and Dale was Diana:-)!

God bless Dale--I just am getting over a heart attack this past October--I would love to be able to connect with him.

Many blessings,

Barry

1/01/2008 4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home