YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

HORSE TENT


This is the interior of the 40 stall horse tent, it is a free standing structure, with no stake line. The stalls are fastened to the framework, and it goes up & down, quite easily. I believe there is one groom per 4 horses.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A well kept,clean animal area is a beautiful sight to see. Finding the right people to help is the hardest part. My place looks wonderful for about an hour. Then things start falling apart. Puppys tear something up and scatter pieces all over the place. Usually a nice toy that I thought they would enjoy. They do, tearing it apart. Having two litters of Goldens and Black Labs is a chore just keeping them dry. If I don't have their pools filled , they play in the water buckets that I have to haul down steps and 100 feet to their rooms. And just because one or two is not potty trained yet, I don't even want to think about that. Any way the stables look great.

5/10/2006 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home