YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

A PILE OF TIGERS


This is for Rebecca, this is L to R, Shush, (Trudy's contact tiger) Bombay, (in the rear), & Debbie. If you can see Bombay's eyes I'm sure you can see why I nicknamed him, "Mr. Mischief", (always in trouble). I might add here if there are any "psuedo animal lovers", watching these tigers are in at least a 25' area, they like to lay like this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Bill I just found your blog. The big cats are my first love, but would never trust one as far as I could throw one.Never had any problems with one and they were a rush to work with. If you have never been stalked by five 4 month old tiger cubs you have not lived. Talk about a thrill!

5/05/2006 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Several tighers have been killed by laying across the neck of another tiger. Its some sort of fluke. JC told me this. They do not do it on purpose.

5/05/2006 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home