YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

LET'S SEE WHO CAN GUESS THIS ONE


The dog act, as it says, was Evy Karoly's, but who is the young blonde guy working the act?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe he is a frequent visitor to these popular blog sites and uncommonly quiet on this identity question. cc

9/13/2006 9:40 PM  
Blogger Pat Cashin said...

Judging from the hairstyle and the size of the lapels on his jacket I'd say that he was one of the Bay City Rollers.

I am I right? Do I win something?

9/13/2006 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat-He's missing his kilt.

9/14/2006 7:31 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Pat,
mr. lee is half right,,,,hint,,,,this guy fits right down your "alley"!!!!

9/14/2006 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, I thought it was Lee Stevens
fatima

9/14/2006 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't possible be Lee Stevens because Lee would have been perfectly aware of THAT CAMERA being in front of the ring. At the appropriate moment Lee would have turned to the camera and flashed a smile and continued on with the act without missing a beat. The pro that he is.

Clue #2, Lee would never work with that prop.

Hi Lee, long time no see, hope all is well! I owe Judy a pineapple.

9/14/2006 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognize the dogs. They were Mimi and Fido and I believe it is Madam Fifi in drag.

9/15/2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Mr. Lee was close, it is Walter Stimax.
That brings up the subject, does anyone have any news of Walter & Millie? I worked with Millie first on the Hoxie Show, a typical old fashioned country gal, hard worker, & had a home remedy for everything, they worked too. If anyone is in contact with them, give them our love.

9/16/2006 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha that is walt stimax i personally know him , he's now divorced living with a woman he met over the internet on a fps game he has a construction business where he is constantly burning people ...may wanna go back to the juggling business clown boy.

10/06/2007 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home