YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

RING, RING, RING: TELEPHONE!!!!

Here is the first call from Trudy in Evansville, she obviously arrived okay. Although she is only working seven dogs in the show, she took twenty with her so I wouldn't have to take care of them here. As it is there are six ponies, three house dogs, three yard dogs, and about 59 ferral cats still here, Rebecca would be proud of me!!!!

FIRST CALL
So I lied about the ferral cats, they number about six.

SECOND CALL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

About? did you means, you may have 5,1/2 cats??. why Bill"' it's got to be 5 or 6 kitty cats'. please go and count them or we will all be worry about that maibe it is a half or a quarter more kitty out there somewhere?.

11/20/2007 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outside the litle fun with the kiddie's cats . I am glad to hear that Trudy made it fine with all hers Dogs, Quite a job".

11/20/2007 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home