YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

QUASSARS QUIZ: THIS ONE IS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION DOWN, A GREAT BUNCH OF KIDS,(WHO AREN'T KIDS ANYMORE).

When Trudy and I did the Rocket Act we did a little "Star Wars" type thing for an entrance. When we got to the Texas Dates the show kids decided they would like to join in. Can anyone identify them????



UNMASKED
David, Timmy, Steven, Shaunika, Sylvia, & Vicky

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If no one else knows I will go so far as tell you who's in the wookie and the R2 D2.Thanks Bill.I feel validated.

2/18/2007 12:53 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

It is a bit much to expect an ID on the "Sand Creature"(not Wookie), it is Dennie Pinson Jr. He even had a flash pot rigged on his rear end.

Mr. Lee has the boys right.

2/18/2007 3:34 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

To annonymous: I just realized, I don't remember who did R2 D2.

Steven did Yoda, we filled the ring with dry ice fog, & one show he tripped & fell, disappearing in the fog, fortunately he jumped right back up.

2/18/2007 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty sure David made the r2 d2,but Shaunika from the teeterboard act was actually in it.

2/18/2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

That's what David said when I asked him, he also reminded me that there were two girls who did Princess Lieah(sp?).

2/18/2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

By the way, if any of David's old friends want to see what he is up to these days, go to www.twostrongproductions.com

If you go to "our team" & put your pointer on the portaits you'll see David & his wife Denise. Then you can wander all around. There is also a preview of "Finale", the documentary about Trudy.

2/18/2007 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah,That is me in the picture.The other Princess Lieah was Vicky Aguilar.
Tell David I said Hello,
Sylvia

2/18/2007 5:56 PM  
Blogger Lee Merritt said...

I think I remember the red truck in the background as the Giraldos. On the other side looks like the "Blueroom".

2/19/2007 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those were the greatest days ever. Texas dates when it meant something. Yeah, I remember the dispute between which lovely young lady would be the princess. So they both were. Didn't bother me, two Princess Leas and one Luke Skywalker. HEY, HEY!!! But then she turned out to be my sister, ...gross!!!

2/21/2007 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home