YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

SNAPSHOTS: PEGGY MILLS' DUO FRANCONI

This is Peggy Mills & her partner Robin to whom I apologize for not remembering her last name. Hopefully someone out there will help us out. They did a Fabulous Double Trapeze Act, not too long ago, here they make their entrance on Circo Atayde, in Mexico City.


DUO FRANCONI

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure the spelling is accurate, but I think Robin's last name at that time was Lacotosh.

2/21/2007 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing to do with this pic but I just found you and wondered if there is a way to subscribe to your blog. I spent 3 hours last night looking at all of the archives.

Brandy(Schmidt)Augugliaro
daughter of Beckie Loter

2/21/2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Hi Brandy,
Nice to hear from you, I have known your father & mother for many years, both a credit to the business. If you went through the archives you must have seen some photos of your dad.

There is no need to subscribe to anything, just click on any time, & comment on whatever you want.

2/21/2007 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your mother "grannybiker"? Can't be. I knew her before she was old enough to shave her leggs.

2/21/2007 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes one in the same.

Brandy

2/21/2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger Bob Cline said...

I was told a few weeks ago that Harry Mills was in rather poor health. I believe I was told he is 96 years old, does that sound right?
Bob

2/21/2007 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home